UCC Greece Conference
Communication Solutions magazine will announce shortly when will be held the UCC Greece, “ 7th Conference on Integrated Communications and Collaboration” at Domotel Kastri Hotel in Athens.
The safety and well-being of our Speakers, Sponsors, and Attendants from Greece and abroad, as well as our Staff is of utmost importance to UCC Greece Conference. We are actively monitoring the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following the recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Against this background the unavoidable decision was to postpone the Conference, as you already know. We hope that the state of coronavirus infection will soon be reduced.
The pandemic will reced. We are going on our battle to strengthen the implementation and management of existing and future requirements.
In this effort you will, as always, be key players and please be vigilant. Even if today's conditions are not considered favorable, we urge you not to rest and continue your work with the same intensity, so that we can put together the best possible conditions.
Thank you for your support throughout this concern and your understanding during this very difficult time.
UCC Greece Conference is designed to provide firsthand information from the world's technology driven companies and brings together experts and industry's most forward thinking practitioners, across the country and all around the world for a full day of knowledge and networking, covering issues related to integrated communications and collaboration solutions.
The free to attend conference helps CEOs, CKOs, IT managers, Telecom managers, Network Administrators, Financial managers, Data Analysts and Cyber Security managers to plan, implement and manage their existing and future requirements. The content includes panel discussions, case studies and presentations on the latest issues affecting the UC&C technologies.
UCC Greece Conference covers all the following key aspects:
- Unified Communications Architecture & Service Models
- Real World UC implementation
- Developing a Unified Communications Strategy (on-premise / hybrid / cloud UC)
- Collaboration Applications for UC
- Unified Communications Return on Investment
- Why Unified Communications is becoming mainstream
- Unified Communications Opportunities & Challenges
- Unified Communications as a Service
- Integration of Contact Centers & UC Platforms
- Unified Communications Standards
- Unified Communications Security
- Unified Communications Integration & Interoperability
- Mobile Unified Communications
- Video Conferencing & Telepresence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Intelligence
- Cyber Cecurity
Be careful !!!!!